Condo Vacation Rentals Availability & Payments
Welcome to Midwest Condo Vacation Rentals condo vacation rentals availability and payments page.
For resorts with a long list of weeks, please scan the entire list to find your desired week. Because we add inventory over time, weeks may not be listed in order by check-in date.
To check lodging availability and prices, please click below on your resort of choice. Then, select your accommodation week and payment method. You may pay for your holiday rental trip using Paypal or credit card. We also accept Google Pay, for which we offer a $25 discount. Please contact us if you want to use Google Pay.
Our shopping cart is powered by Ecwid. All sensitive information is transmitted by HTTPS protocols during checkout. Online payments are processed through PayPal. Your information is encrypted prior to transmission, and the entire process is SSL-secure. We do not see or handle your personal or financial information.
PLEASE READ: PayPal Tricks: PayPal tries very hard to trick our customers into signing up for a PayPal account. You do not have to have a PayPal account, nor do you have to sign up for one, to pay us.
If you are not a PayPal customer, and you want to pay by credit card, then please keep this page open, or cut and paste the following directions onto Notepad or similar, for reference during checkout.
- Click on the resort icon below for the week you want to rent.
- Look at the list of weeks, locate the week you want, and click “Add to Bag”.
- Make sure that you have the correct item, then check the “Agree with Terms and Conditions” box, and click “Checkout”.
- On Payment Details screen, check “Credit Card”.
- In “Special Needs or Requests” text box, we suggest typing in the name of the person who will be checking in, but only if that name is different from the credit card holder’s name.
- Enter your email address. You can skip “Create Password”, unless you think you’ll be renting from us again — in which case, you can save time next time if you add a password and set up an account.
- Enter credit card billing address, then click “Pay with PayPal“. Yes, I hear you, you are not paying with PayPal. Trust me. This is the correct button to click.
- A new PayPal screen opens. Scroll to near the bottom of the page, and click on “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- On the PayPal Guest Checkout screen, you will have to re-enter all your personal and credit card information. I know, you already did most of this earlier. But PayPal is stupid and wants it again.
- Once you fill everything in, check it over to make sure everything is correct. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Pay Now”. If you really really want and find you can’t live without a new PayPal account, there is also a check box there you can use for that. But, that is totally optional. You only have to click “Pay Now”.